NOTE: THE IRS has recently withdrawn our 501(c)(3) tax status, saying they didn't receive our tax return. Our organization is not the only one with IRS issues that happened during Covid. We hope to have this issue resolved soon, and have our tax exempt status restored. Meanwhile, your donations may NOT be tax-deductible.
You can show your support for the Depot in a variety of ways!
1. Become a member of the Depot Foundation.
2. Rent the Depot for your special event. Rental fees help us cover the cost of utilities, insurance, maintenance, and more. Check out your rental options under the "Rental Services" tab.
3. Donate a Memory Brick. Your brick, with your three-line message, will be placed in our beautiful Memory Walk and Garden. Brick donations are $50 each.
4. Donate a Bench. Your bench will display a golden plaque engraved with your memorial. You may choose between a green backless bench in the Memory Garden, or a distinctive black bench with back that will be located on the south patio or the north plaza. Visit the Depot to see actual benches if you can. A bench donation is $1,000, complete with engraved plaque. For more information please email email@example.com with your contact details.
5. Donate a Fence Plaque. Each Fence Plaque comes from a donation of $1,500. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
6. Donate directly using our secure PayPal link. You may designate your gift once you open the link.